That Omega3 DHA promotes optimal health to every one, from babies to adults, is known factor by all, but the fact that every DHA may not be coming from a pure source is what is seldom known. Most DHA are sourced from fishes – growing in contaminated sea water. Mercury and lead are two highly toxic element found in sea which are passed on to the fishes. Having consumed the Fish oil DHA , there are chances that these chemicals reach us too.Even a slightest amount of mercury can be harmful to the pregnant mother and her developing baby.
Omega3 DHA has always been known to be sourced from fishes. But, have you ever wondered where fishes get their DHA from? Fishes feed on marine algae to obtain their DHA. Thus, fishes are not the original source of DHA, but it is marine algae that is the first source of DHA.
MWH Nourishtra Omega3 is enriched with clinically-proven, life’sDHA. It is sourced from organically-grown marine algae and not from marine fishes. Thus, it not only comes from a fish-free source, but it is also free from ocean-borne contaminants. MWH Nourishtra Omega3 serves as a building block in the development and maintenance of brain, eye, heart and nerve tissue.
MWH Nourishtra Omega3 USPs:
- Uses clinically-proven life’sDHA
- Premium quality, methodically formulated, standardised
- Sourced from micro-algae, the original source of DHA
- Easy to digest & odor free
- Free from toxins and natural contaminants
- Sustainably sourced
- 100% vegetarian and vegan suitable
MWH Nourishtra Omega3 Certifications:
- Kosher Certified Ingredients
- Halal Certified Ingredients
- Non GMO Certified
- Free From Sea Contaminants
- GMP Certified
MWH Nourishtra Omega3 benefits:
- Supports a healthy pregnancy
- Supports visual development and function
- Supports cognitive development and function
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Reduces risk of dementia
- Reduces risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves memory
MWH Nourishtra Omega 3 when compared with any other omega 3 supplements, proved more promising in terms of purity and reliability. Its single soft gel approximately contains about 97-98% DHA. MWH Nourishtra Omega 3 is beneficial for pregnant and lactating mothers, children above 6 years of age, and adults.