Wondering what the hype is all about when it comes to Ashwagandha? Don’t be surprised if we told you that this is one of the most potent herbs that nature has offered mankind.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is a small, evergreen shrub native to India, which has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. The word “Ashwagandha” is derived from Sanskrit. It is a combination of two words: “ashwa,” which means horse and “gandha,” which means smell. The root of the Ashwagandha plant has a powerful aroma, which is described as “horse-like”. Read on to learn more about this “wonder” herb.
Ashwagandha is renowned for its sedative, rejuvenating, and anti-inflammatory properties. Its most important property is that it serves as an adaptogen. In the West, Ashwagandha is also known as “Indian Ginseng” because it helps the body to “adapt” to the effects of chronic stress by increasing stamina, strength, and energy. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the myriad health benefits of MWH Promising Herbs Ashwagandha.
Therefore, let’s get to the core health benefits of this potent herb. One word that will help explain the action of this herb is “enhancement”. Without targeting a single organ, Ashwagandha helps different systems in the body to function “better.” For instance, our bodies have an immune system, but Ashwagandha increases the number of white blood cells (WBCs) to fight infection. Thus, when it comes to MWH Promising Herbs Ashwagandha, each body system functions better.
- Helps relieve stress by increasing levels of ATP (adenosine triphosphate)
- Improves male fertility by increasing the diameter of the seminiferous tubules
- Increases stamina by improving production of energy
- Helps boost sexual performance
- Helps ease pain related to arthritis
- Helps fight mood swings and depression
- Works as a powerful antioxidant
- Helps boost thyroid function
MWH Promising Herbs Ashwagandha’s Mechanism:
- Its most important constituents are Withanolides and 16 amino acids, which work as hormone-precursors that can be physiological hormones when needed
- Amino acids aid in muscle recovery and help to relieve physical and mental stress
USPs of MWH Promising Herbs Ashwagandha:
- Highest percentage of Withanolides (greater than 5%)
- Added benefits of prebiotic FOS (Fructo-Oligo Saccharides)
- Generally Recognised As Safe (GRAS)-affirmed and clinically proven
- Standardised extract
- Standardised by HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) Analysis
Features of MWH Promising Herbs:
- MWH Promising Herbs are not just herbs, but completely-standardized, carefully-extracted, time-tested herbs.
- The two basic advantages of being time tested include “reliability” and “validity.”
- MWH Promising Herbs Ashwagandha is free from harmful, heavy metals.
In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha has been classified as a “rasayan”, which means “rejuvenating” or “life-extending” agent. MWH Promising Herbs presents you with one of the oldest therapeutic agents in its most standardized and convenient form with enhanced features.